Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome to the world, SugahBaby!

So, as many of you already know...we have another baby!

Caitlyn Michelle Wright was born on Saturday, February 20th @ 8:39pm. She weighed in at 7lbs, 13 oz and 20 inches long. Just a mere pound lighter than her big brother...but what a difference a pound can make!

So far, she's the complete opposite of the Bean. She sleeps (*squee*), she eats very well and often and she rarely cries. Granted, she IS only 2 weeks old and things can change at the drop of a hat, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for long term success :)

Dad is thrilled to have his little Princess finally here. He's been waiting for our "million dollar family" for a long time. Why do they call it that anyway? LOL.

Personally, I'm wicked excited that I get to buy all kinds of pink crap for her! Everytime you go into H&M there are so many outfits screaming out to me..."PICK ME, LADY, PICK ME!" ...and now I can.

She's a beautiful little baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment