Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy 1 month, Sugah!

Everyone told us that when your 2nd child comes along, time seems to fly by even quicker than before...and its so true! I'm trying to look back on the last month and discover where the time has gone!
Caitlyn is growing so quickly, eats like its her job (I guess it is)and gives us tiny baby smiles every once in a while. She's beautiful, precious and makes us so happy on a daily basis.

Liam is still being a terrific big brother to her and definately loves calling her his "Tiny Baby Caitlyn" while he pats her on her head. He helps with diaper changes, brings her his racecars (how long that will last is yet to be determined) and is protective of her when we go out. It's sweet to watch them together.

We also went out for the first time since Caitlyn was born for dinner with friends. At first, I thought it was too soon and that I was abandoning my daughter too early...then I remembered just how long it'd been since I had a glass of wine :) It was a lovely 2 hrs with friends and my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment